Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi friends

I look here all post about this but i need somebody who can help me please. I write offroadsoundworks they don t answer me the same audiosaving company. I don t like spam the same think but nobody answer me. I hope u help me im from europe and we havent here company which can help me. I have mtx audio factory system without bass and i want buy 2 subs under seats. Which company can send me this (if not to europe send to my friend in us and he send me to europe). Which amplifier i must use for 2 subs and i need enclosure box for new model 2020. Pls really i have interest buy but nobody speak with me. Thank u for every help.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hi friends

I look here all post about this but i need somebody who can help me please. I write offroadsoundworks they don t answer me the same audiosaving company. I don t like spam the same think but nobody answer me. I hope u help me im from europe and we havent here company which can help me. I have mtx audio factory system without bass and i want buy 2 subs under seats. Which company can send me this (if not to europe send to my friend in us and he send me to europe). Which amplifier i must use for 2 subs and i need enclosure box for new model 2020. Pls really i have interest buy but nobody speak with me. Thank u for every help.
UTV stereo sells boxes and everything you need

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Hi friends

You will also have to add a separate amp which there are many different ones to choose from.

MTX sucks IMO....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts