Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
I wonder how over powering the stock power steering might be. It seems the stock power steering in my renegade XXC does not give enough feedback. I know it has three levels but the aftermarket seems to put out a better product.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
I read in another forum that it only has 12 inches of travel. If that's true, then they shortened the arms 2 inches per side. I don't know anything for sure though.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Shorter a arms. That means less travel. Just get the regular and buy different offset wheels and then you can swap when you want. That's what I do.

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
I bet in gncc / fast trail riding you don't need all that travel I guess There has to be a reason why canam wouldn't just make diffrant offset rims

·
Registered
568 Posts
Not $3000 for rims alone. Look up AReed on here, I bet he can hook you up on wheels. As far as why, $$$ shorter everything is less.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
did u guys see the maverick in the gncc race this weekend he just has super narrow wheels !

600920_628874440456804_1740195989_n.jpg

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
doing the math here, getting a red/whte max x 4 seater, tax, roof, winch harness, gps. im 26 grand into it.....ouch!!!!!!!!!!!! gotta pay to play I guess

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Is that a custom roof? If not who makes it? I want one...

1 - 20 of 43 Posts