post-10361-0-44791500-1347581497.jpg

·
Registered
88 Posts
That is way to funny lmao !!!!!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
That one is going around on all the forums. Very funny.

·
Registered
67 Posts
The suspension better be phenomenal to touch the Wildcat. I've driven every UTV with nearly every popular suspension system and the Wildcat was the best performing suspension I have ever driven......

·
Registered
27 Posts
The suspension better be phenomenal to touch the Wildcat. I've driven every UTV with nearly every popular suspension system and the Wildcat was the best performing suspension I have ever driven......
While that wildcat does have the suspension / nice frame it severely lacks in the power / performance / turning radius department compared to a XP. But you can't build that susension in a XP for reasonable $$.
The after market accessory choices for the RZR is rediculous how many there are.

I am hoping the Maverick one ups everyone...

·
Registered
2 Posts
at only 101hp and a measly 14" of travel, the Can Am won't touch the Wildcat....sad. I was really wanting to buy one.
With only 18" of travel and a measly 78HP, the Wild cat won't touch the Maverick... sad! Actually I'm so sad I think there's a tear running down my cheek. I was really wanting to buy a Wild Cat.

·
Registered
72 Posts
With much time spent comparing the units, the maverick hands down out performs all the other stock alternatives. The cat can barely stay together.....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts