Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Im around 200th ave and Lower Buckeye.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
lol I just came from 199th and Indian school , lol

im next to lake pleasant wish u were closer ! there will be a few of us up in munds park maybe ill see u up north , anytime this june u going?

hopefully u can run the wildcat the way everything is now but stock tires on the mav !

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
lol I just came from 199th and Indian school , lol

im next to lake pleasant wish u were closer ! there will be a few of us up in munds park maybe ill see u up north , anytime this june u going?

hopefully u can run the wildcat the way everything is now but stock tires on the mav !
I was hoping to head back up north on the 10th actually. I go to Ashurst Lake and camp in the open forest areas.

I am for sure going to run the Cat again with stock tires on the Mav. I was even considering pulling the Muzzy's off to get a before/after. Its a quick install and I kinda want to wrap more of the pipes.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Never been there ill have to check that area out

Do u have the full muzzy ?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Never been there ill have to check that area out

Do u have the full muzzy ?
Yep full Muzzy's.

The area is rocky in areas but there are trails everywhere.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Right on thanks for info

·
Registered
28 Posts
QSC and secondary coming next week. also twin air filter for now, till Airaid gets there Maverick intake design completed. Have not decided on exhaust yet. many contradictory statements about the Muzzy's. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Nope im in the SW Valley.

The heat sucks. I am going to head back up north pretty quick.

This is the prime time for swampy coolers here in the valley. Love my 4500 btu in a 1k sq' shop. Not so much when humidity starts to rise next month. Problem I'm having now is how to cut the glare on the TV screen while sitting in the pool. Got the TV in shade and all that but the pool, waterfall, beer chest, umbrella and all that crap reflecting off the screen makes it hard to tell where Dale Jr is running in the pack sometimes. Gotta try a screen on the TV or something.
Oh heck, did I get off topic ?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
QSC and secondary coming next week. also twin air filter for now, till Airaid gets there Maverick intake design completed. Have not decided on exhaust yet. many contradictory statements about the Muzzy's. Any thoughts?
Muzzy's exhaust is pretty nice actually. It for sure picked up some power and now that I have the rattle figured out it sounds much better. I am finally happy with it. Im waiting for an intake too. Fking companies need to hurry it up already. Muzzy let the Commander crowd down with an exhaust that made little power and even lost power on some machines. I don't think they are stupid enough to do it again.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
This is the prime time for swampy coolers here in the valley. Love my 4500 btu in a 1k sq' shop. Not so much when humidity starts to rise next month. Problem I'm having now is how to cut the glare on the TV screen while sitting in the pool. Got the TV in shade and all that but the pool, waterfall, beer chest, umbrella and all that crap reflecting off the screen makes it hard to tell where Dale Jr is running in the pack sometimes. Gotta try a screen on the TV or something.
Oh heck, did I get off topic ?
Naa the heat is never off topic. No matter what you are doing it makes it worse. Hell even swimming starts to suck when it turns the pool into a spa.

Best part about the swamper around here is I live in a neighborhood with large irrigated lots. Nothing like having acres of "pond" around to raise the humidity. I have a downdraft cooler on the shop rated at 6000cfm. It's fully insulated even the doors. Still sucks lol. Im going to be a baby and get one of those fancy split units I keep hearing about.
Like this
Bah link didn't work. Its a 30000btu ductless ac system

Tell me that wouldn't be sweet. Might be cheaper to get a package unit though.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
UPDATE...Maverick has a lazy ass clutch. 7750 engagement rpm at the highest. Used to be 7950-8000. Lowest I seen was 7550.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Justin, I live at 183 Ave and Bell Rd by the White Tanks in Surprise. I'm not far from you. I would love do do some side by side testing. All the BS from Muzzy and 2 Brothers is getting old! No one will show me a Dyno sheet. I use my Maverick for mountain and desert riding. It's a stocker with a Airdam primary and a secondary spring. My suspension is kick ass. You have to take it for a ride. Justin at shock therapy totally reworked the shocks and we switched the springs out for softer Eibachs. The ride and handling are amazing. Every Maverick owner that's taken it for a ride can't be leave it's the same machine. My wheels stay on the ground and all the harshness is gone. No ass end bucking.

My Airdam clutch has the tach at 8050 RPM with great engine braking to about 3 miles and hour. Let's do some testing. I put the Mav away for the summer but I can have it ready to go in a few hours. I'm getting my Sandrail ready to go for the 4th. Heading up to St Anthony Dunes in Idaho for the first time. Don't let the big dunes scare you... lol
Let's have some fun doing some old school testing. Real world.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
stock maverick vs stock maverick with muzzy would be one hell of a video to see !!! same size tires and all

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
856 Posts
If anyone in the Phoenix area wants to race my Mav just let me know. It would be just pulling up in my side yard and go. Still waiting on the clutch. Supposed to be here today.

Another video. From what people there say the Cat took off hard but the Mav started to reel it in slowly. This guy claims he beat 3-4 Mavs that day but lost to 2 with mods.

YouTube

I will race you..commander vs ur mav andor my mav vs ur mav..I will be in Phoenix at kmsperformance very soon

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Sounds good guys. Just let me know

·
Registered
30 Posts
Justin, I live at 183 Ave and Bell Rd by the White Tanks in Surprise. I'm not far from you. I would love do do some side by side testing. All the BS from Muzzy and 2 Brothers is getting old! No one will show me a Dyno sheet. I use my Maverick for mountain and desert riding. It's a stocker with a Airdam primary and a secondary spring. My suspension is kick ass. You have to take it for a ride. Justin at shock therapy totally reworked the shocks and we switched the springs out for softer Eibachs. The ride and handling are amazing. Every Maverick owner that's taken it for a ride can't be leave it's the same machine. My wheels stay on the ground and all the harshness is gone. No ass end bucking.

My Airdam clutch has the tach at 8050 RPM with great engine braking to about 3 miles and hour. Let's do some testing. I put the Mav away for the summer but I can have it ready to go in a few hours. I'm getting my Sandrail ready to go for the 4th. Heading up to St Anthony Dunes in Idaho for the first time. Don't let the big dunes scare you... lol
Let's have some fun doing some old school testing. Real world.
What sandrail? Engine? How much susp travel?

sent from the worlds best phone, the samsung stratosphere

·
Registered
99 Posts
Justin I'll get in touch with you when I get back from St Anthony's. About July 10th.
We'll do some testing and have some fun!

Everybody have a great 4th of July...

41 - 60 of 60 Posts