Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi...

1st post. In the market for either machine. Interested in driving comparisons, if anybody has done one.

Thanks, Joe

·
Vendor
6,219 Posts
Arctic Cat needs to raise their quality and fix some problems before they become a reliable contender. Stock for stock the suspension is the best on the Wildcat hands down.

The Maverick is a power house and a very stable machine in my opinion. Both machines have their ups and downs. The clutching isn't very good to say the least and a couple items need to be beefed up.

If they put a rotax in a wildcat and didn't break rear axles it would be game over.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
I've own a Mav and have driven the X. The X seems to be a fine machine. Better clutch, better shocks, and more HP than the '12 wildcat. It definitly handles the rough stuff very well. I gotta admit better than the Mav, but the Mav definitly is more resopnsive in the throtle, and as far as I was concerned, the fit and finish and the ergonomics of the Mav are superior. That was just my opinion after a short, and very limited test drive of the X. I think either way you won't go wrong.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts