·
Registered
4,535 Posts
good video man !

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Did it the hard way.. Olds hill had whoops about 1/2 way up. Also FYI The wildcat was running stock tires, think it would have been in the hunt if he paddles!

·
Registered
727 Posts
rubbin is racin. That guy on the outside was making up time.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Did it the hard way.. Olds hill had whoops about 1/2 way up. Also FYI The wildcat was running stock tires, think it would have been in the hunt if he paddles!
what paddles and mods was the maverick running ?

·
Registered
4,535 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
probably would of gone faster if he used the grey key. . . .LOL. . ..I ran into a guy last weekend at Glamis named Tim. . . and he sure looked like Glamisfan. . .and the Genius told me to use the grey key, that it goes faster, and you get more power. . . .what a Dirt bag trying to mislead people like that. . . .He probably sits at olds waiting for other Maverics to pull up, tells them to use the grey key, then races them up the hill so he can win. . . .LOOOOSER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
haha...that's funny. Maybe he is just color blind :wink: Maybe he thinks his Maverick is pink and grey too....

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
My Friends 2 seat base Maverick was running stock big horns and racing XP1000 all weekend and beating them really good.
I have a New Max with 20 miles on it and Raced my friends XP 900 2 seater up Comp hill Sat Night and were Dead Even.

Reactions: al8apex

·
Registered
90 Posts
My Friends 2 seat base Maverick was running stock big horns and racing XP1000 all weekend and beating them really good.
I have a New Max with 20 miles on it and Raced my friends XP 900 2 seater up Comp hill Sat Night and were Dead Even.
I was racing a 900xp up olds last weekend, and we were dead even every time, my top speed was 43mph up the hill. . . .in both 2wd and 4wd. . . .

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
I agree.. I was scrubbing speed trying to keep the other Xp from locking wheels with me. 8)
what paddles were u running ? and are u bone stock ?

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
846 Posts
Change to an full stm clutch and then race up olds....what a difference climbing in the sand that clutch makes

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
4x4 high... there was a bunch of rzr's in the front row video taping.. I'm sure there videos didnt make it on their forms..8)

1 - 20 of 76 Posts