Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Im putting my request in for the first person that can to please post a video of the maverick and xp in a drag race i sure would love to see these things head to head and really see what the maverick can do!!!
The Can-am website has a bunch of video's. One is a drag race on flat ground and another one is a sand dune hill climb race.
Otherwise you probably have to wait until more maverick's get out to the public.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
We were out today and could not find an xp to stomp. But we ran the Maverick against the xp in all the videos you have seen and I promise you the Maverick eats the xp for lunch! Here is a quick shot of our stock Maverick today on the track hitting a 95ft jump and handling it like a champ! Look for more soon.

Look...... It's a bird, no it's plane, no it's a WHAT ????? A Maverick!!!! That's right it's the New Can-AM Maverick.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
How about a commander with simple mods at the time (intake, larger TB, and a cam) racing my buddy's stage II XP. I get my Mav on Thurs so in Glamis I will be racing other modified XPs (no turbo XP) with it.

Gotta love that for sure. How much was the 60 mm TB?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts