Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Do you sell the QSC? I think I have talked to you on my commander. If so when do you think you will have a set up ready for the Maverick...... None MUD stock size tires?

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a Maverick at my shop that we're doing some testing on. My schedule is VERY limited as I have a ton of bikes to get ready for Mud Nationals. Myself and Adam @ QSC will be doing some testing at Mud Nationals with the Maverick. We'll know for sure after that. We can sell them right now and they'll work. Just will require more user tuning versus us being able to send them out. If you or anyone is comfortable tuning clutches then we could get some on order today.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Top speed for my Mav in low gear 35, my commander stock 40, with a few mods 48-50. Over a short distance my commander will leave the Mav. I'm sure with the black box the Mav will stomp my commander. Also I believe the fly by wire on the Mav is even more restrictive than on the commander. I would like to see what they do stock to stock. I posted a vid a few months ago of the same race but in hi gear and the Mav smoked the commander

·
Registered
791 Posts
Thanks for your help with that spring Kris, I will order the one you suggested when you get some time..... Would you say you have the springs and Helix picked out yet for your QSC / STM secondary setup as far as the Mav goes and it will just be a matter of fine tuning the weights? Or is there more work to do? Thanks

·
Registered
791 Posts
Sport Low mod on the maverick in the race?? Apparently you are only getting like 3/4 throttle without it!

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sport Low mod on the maverick in the race?? Apparently you are only getting like 3/4 throttle without it!
Correct. Neither of these machines has low range sport mode.

Shooting an email your way in regards to the springs for your Renegade.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

1 - 8 of 8 Posts