Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2013 maverick 1656 miles 145 hours got it hooked to computer no codes thrown airdam primary stm secondary brand new belt plugs look good wires ok fuel pump runnin 51 psi air filter clean new gas bike tops out at 64 at 8000 rpms and takes forever to get there. Took off silencers to make sure they werent clogged rode it with them off get the same results and I have sport mode on with performance key any help not trying to take it to the shop it does it with stock clutching also same results ive tried everything

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It just started this recently I hit limp mode due to a bad wire on my seat belt I installed harnesses today and got rid of the stock seat belt stuff anyway limp mode was thrown becuase I had a bare wire showing from rubbing the plastics but with a little wiggle it came outta limp mode but been runnin like shit since

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
725 Posts
Maybe try unhooking battery for a bit to see if that clears anything that's been stored..Just a suggestion

·
Hickory, NC
2,958 Posts
What about speed sensor dirty? Sport mode switch bad? Reverse override switch plugged in properly( I had a check engine on that)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts