Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,964 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
The Mav was pulling hard in the straights and stayed a lot more level in the air. Yeah that was a dirty move my the wild cat for sure.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Thats the only way the WC could get in front, since it could catch the Maverick.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Rubbins racin......
I'm an old usac sprint car racer, and rubbin is racing (I would'nt recommend it in open wheel racing), but dive bombing the corner and axxplowing the leader is a whole nother story. And yes....payback is a beotch.:wink:

·
Registered
197 Posts
It seemed to me that turning short in front of those cars on the bottom left was "course cutting" and therefore cheating. Which is how the Maverick was able to get into the lead and probably why the Wildcat immediatly ran up and bumped him in the ass and later took him out, there is your "payback". If not, why not turn before the cars in the top left and REALLY save some time?

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts
It seemed to me that turning short in front of those cars on the bottom left was "course cutting" and therefore cheating. Which is how the Maverick was able to get into the lead and probably why the Wildcat immediatly ran up and bumped him in the ass and later took him out, there is your "payback". If not, why not turn before the cars in the top left and REALLY save some time?

it was a staged event to keep the crowd on their feet, dont get too excited that a shitty kitty beat a Maverick.

"now you know the rest of the story"

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
it was a staged event to keep the crowd on their feet, dont get too excited that a shitty kitty beat a Maverick.

lol

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Catching the leader is one thing, passing him is another. If you can't pass him clean, then I guess wreckin him is ok.....:question:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Catching the leader is one thing, passing him is another. If you can't pass him clean, then I guess wreckin him is ok.....:question:
Catching the leader is one thing, passing him is another. If you can't pass him clean, then I guess cutting the course is ok . . .. .:question:

·
Registered
197 Posts

I wasn't excited at all, just pointing out the guy in the Mav cut the course to get in front and it rightfully pissed off the driver of the Wildcat. If someone cut the course and cheated me I would put them into the trees too. Maybe I wouldn't win, but neither would that cheating SOB, just like in the video. Neither of them "won" now did they?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Lmao you must not have ever been to a monster jam show its usually 4 wheelers and its Oklahoma against Texas when they are in Houston all staged and paid performers the winner is already decided before the start ITS STAGED

·
Registered
217 Posts
O and by the way for one the mav wasn't the only one that took that route and for two if it was cheat n or wasn't allowed they would have black flagged him

·
Registered
197 Posts
Lmao you must not have ever been to a monster jam show its usually 4 wheelers and its Oklahoma against Texas when they are in Houston all staged and paid performers the winner is already decided before the start ITS STAGED
I have been to Monster Jam. Strike one.

The utv race is not staged you don't know what you are talking about. Strike two.

There were three races, the Wildcat started 7th in the first race and took the win. Then was round 2 the Wildcat also took the win here is the video from that:

Here is the thread from the actual race sponsor Pro Armor not a paid tool actors. Don't be such a tool. Strike three.

Wildcat dominated the racing there. Darn. STRIKE OUT.

UTV Cross at Monster Jam!! Pics... and race recap.

:crazy:

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Catching the leader is one thing, passing him is another. If you can't pass him clean, then I guess cutting the course is ok . . .. .:question:
It looked much like any other stadium course, with multiple lines in the turns, both in moto cross, trophy trucks, and just about any other closed course off road race I have ever seen or been to. I didn't see anyone "cut" the course. I did see someone get dumped though.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts