Votes: 42 25.6%
  • 50+

Votes: 39 23.8%
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious as to the average age of Maverick/SXS owners, not sure if this was already posted or not. All my buddies seem to claim sxs are for old married people. Being 29 and not married(yet) I can't quite see the truth! I do think because of the price tag these damn things bring, a younger crowd would be more rare possibly.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
They certainly required some descretionary income to fully enjoy, so a decent job is mandatory.

·
Registered
400 Posts
im 41 and its my mid-life-CORVETTE... HAHAHAH

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Of course you're not married! You keep chasing that quick goat!!! :cool2: Try chasing women for a change!!!
Chasing women is an expensive hobby also and the price goes up once you catch one. Altho you wont know the full price until the end.

·
Registered
680 Posts
I'm 22 and almost married. I'm the youngest guy of the group I ride with lol.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Chasing women is an expensive hobby also and the price goes up once you catch one. Altho you wont know the full price until the end.
Yeah way more expensive then the SXS hobby. You can't trade in the old model for a new model. The sxs doesn't care if you stay out drinking with your buddies, you can ride you buddies SXS and your SXS doesn't divorce you.

·
Registered
147 Posts
26 here. About to buy another sxs since the wife seems to be claiming the first one!

Reactions: West Texas Raider

·
Registered
680 Posts
26 here. About to buy another sxs since the wife seems to be claiming the first one!
I know how you feel. Mine thinks she's supposed to be driving all the time....

·
Registered
147 Posts
I know how you feel. Mine thinks she's supposed to be driving all the time....
Yea the last ride we went on I drove about 15 minutes of the 6 hours we were out riding. It might have been longer but I wreaked it lol. But I already sold our outty and she told me to sell her renegade to get a two seater. With that being said, how much funnier is the two seater than the max?

·
Registered
680 Posts
I've never drove a 4 seater. I have some friends that race sprint cars and one of the brothers races stock cars. They explained it to me like this, a 2 seater handles more like a sprint car, fast, twitchy, and can be all over the place at high speeds compared to the 4 seater. And the 4 seater handles more like a stock car, slower, more predictable, and more stable at high speeds. I don't know if what they say is true or not. I've only driven two seat sxs's.

·
Registered
158 Posts
35 and 1 year with my maverick x rs
Came from a trx450 and 4 years off riding

·
Registered
371 Posts
28. Got mine because the gf didnt like riding on the back of the quad
I got mine so the girl freind would go more often. I had an extra 700 raptor for her to ride but she always felt she couldn't keep up and was slowing us down. She loves to ride in or drive the maverick. I like going and riding the bike or quad until I'm tired and then getting in the maverick. Also nice to have her always following us in the maverick with a cooler full of refreshments.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts