Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
The limited speakers and radio is junk anyways.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
When I did my demo ride, I drove one that had a small round stereo & speaker's in it. Worked good. I think it was a Can-Am accessory.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
yes you can actually buy the same dash piece, stereo and gps from the limited and fits right onto the maverick. I called it a maverick limited...lol... they had one on demo.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hows the audio form stuff ?
If you mean the Audio Formz I just put that on mine with the amp and 6x9's I will say it is one of the best looking tops I have ever seen.
The stereo sounds good.
I thought it was over priced while looking at it online but choice is very limitted so I ordered it, after getting it the price wasnt so bad.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys,

Ronnie here with AudioFormz! We do offer a stereo roof top (as well as regular roof) for the Maverick as our Commander stereo top fits just fine with only some wiring modifications needed as the battery location is different. We offer integrated front, rear and dome LED lighting and numerous speaker and amp upgrades from Rockford Fosgate, Kicker, and others! We do offer our MINI tower speakers as well that attach on the roll cage if you want a different audio solution. Feel free to contact me with any questions. You can check out our facebook page at www.facebook.com/audioformz or our site at AudioFormz - Fiberglass Marine Wakeboard Tower Speakers, Polaris RZR Stereo Tops, Can Am Commander Stereo Tops, ATV Stereo Systems Our site will have our Maverick tops online within the week! We have pics on our facebook page now!

Keep Jammin,

--Ronnie
AudioFormz - Fiberglass Marine Wakeboard Tower Speakers, Polaris RZR Stereo Tops, Can Am Commander Stereo Tops, ATV Stereo Systems
903-873-5902

·
Registered
468 Posts
Hey guys,

Ronnie here with AudioFormz! We do offer a stereo roof top (as well as regular roof) for the Maverick as our Commander stereo top fits just fine with only some wiring modifications needed as the battery location is different. We offer integrated front, rear and dome LED lighting and numerous speaker and amp upgrades from Rockford Fosgate, Kicker, and others! We do offer our MINI tower speakers as well that attach on the roll cage if you want a different audio solution. Feel free to contact me with any questions. You can check out our facebook page at www.facebook.com/audioformz or our site at AudioFormz - Fiberglass Marine Wakeboard Tower Speakers, Polaris RZR Stereo Tops, Can Am Commander Stereo Tops, ATV Stereo Systems Our site will have our Maverick tops online within the week! We have pics on our facebook page now!

Keep Jammin,

--Ronnie
AudioFormz - Fiberglass Marine Wakeboard Tower Speakers, Polaris RZR Stereo Tops, Can Am Commander Stereo Tops, ATV Stereo Systems
903-873-5902
560034_4132690130327_101092173_n.jpg

Here is my Audio Formz top guys, It dropped right in, wiring took 5 minutes, sounds AWESOME, and looks killer !!! I am more than happy with it !

·
Registered
79 Posts
I built my own roof with 8-6.5s and a 1200watt amp that will hook up straight to a iPod. Will post some pics once I put it on.

·
Registered
214 Posts
View attachment 579

Here is my Audio Formz top guys, It dropped right in, wiring took 5 minutes, sounds AWESOME, and looks killer !!! I am more than happy with it !
Is that top only compatible with an IPOD? I dont own an ipod and dont intend on buying one so I want to make sure it will work with an android phone prior to buying one. Also, do you have a link to that top you have in the picture?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Look up audioformz on google, it's the commander roof all they changed for the mav is where the wiring goes I believe. Great roof I'll be ordering one soon as well without speakers so I can put some wetsounds speakers in.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Can-am offers a radio for it. I have it installed in my Maverick XRS. I also have the SSV Works in my Rhino. The Can-AM blows the SSV works out of the water.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts