Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Looking into 2020 Maverick sport max
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to pick up my 2021 Maverick sport max today, Who do you guys have for insurance company and how much do you paid? What amount of coverage do you guys have 25,000/50,000 or more?
Thank you

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Fair amount of Options out there that cover power sports equipment, farm bureau to Geico if you look. If Just Off Hwy replacement insurance or you make it street legal you’ll need a bit more information a the ready when ya call them

·
Premium Member
10,640 Posts
This question comes up a lot. Really depends on where you live, how old you are, and your driving record. I run a lot more than 50K, I run 300K. I'd rather be over insured, than under, and my cars are street legal. My insurance runs about $425 a year per car. Get what you think you need. Know this though, if you're good friend happens to be sitting in the passenger seat, and you roll, 25 - 50K won't cover much if he decides to get a lawyer and sue.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have full coverage on the machine plus $3,000 in accessories, $100,000/person $300,000/accident liability through Progressive for $300/year.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts