Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know what you're saying it looks stock.......... but trust me this maverick is fully modded and ready to take on any Polaris! I like how it still looks stock ........except for some of the colors of course ...............Tim 20160127_203115.jpg 20160127_203047.jpg

·
Registered
9,870 Posts
Nice! How wide is your sandcar? Looks really wide in the pictures

·
Premium Member
7,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
About 8 in front and right about 9 in the rear. Tim

·
Registered
285 Posts
Yea, I love the stock look Tim!! So what did you do to it? :crazy:

·
Registered
285 Posts
Did you fiberglass up you hood? Looks all one piece?

·
Registered
234 Posts
dang! that thing is wide!....looks wicked.....

ps....do you know rhinonut jimmy? that **** is trying to get sand rails banned at glamis on the weekends!

Reactions: sand shark

·
Premium Member
7,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea, I love the stock look Tim!! So what did you do to it? :crazy:
Pretty much every part has been replaced except the head light bezel........lol. Tim

·
Premium Member
7,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

ps....do you know rhinonut jimmy? that **** is trying to get sand rails banned at glamis on the weekends!
Are you serious ? I haven't heard that do you have a link or any info ?

Tim

·
Premium Member
7,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I was looking at some of the Polaris units like the one that was in the drag racing thread and thought " there is nothing left that's Polaris " .

The guy who posted said they showed it on the Polaris forum as a Razor that beats a Maverick. That hardly seems the case when you see how little of the original car is left.

So I did the same thing. Replaced everything but the head light bezel and say it's a Maverick !

Lol. Tim

Reactions: sand shark

·
Registered
2,963 Posts

The way Jimmy drives, they should ban him from Glamis. LOL

Reactions: Tmesic

·
Premium Member
7,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The way Jimmy drives, they should ban him from Glamis. LOL
Anybody who wants to ban sand rails should be ! . Tim

·
Registered
9,870 Posts
Someone is trying to ban sand rails? Lmao!!!!

·
Registered
234 Posts
ya, they cause most the accidents in the dunes I hear, guys get all sauced at camp then go driving like they are robby gordon and routing out the place with big tires making all the dunes too ruff for the lizards to cross-guess they dont have catalytic converters on them either and most are homebuilt so they dont have safety regulations on their construction designs etc....

·
Registered
9,870 Posts
Well that is no good.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
ya, they cause most the accidents in the dunes I hear, guys get all sauced at camp then go driving like they are robby gordon and routing out the place with big tires making all the dunes too ruff for the lizards to cross-guess they dont have catalytic converters on them either and most are homebuilt so they dont have safety regulations on their construction designs etc....
Is this because of the sandrail landing on the atv rider over MLK weekend? I think it happened on Sunday.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts