Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have put a little faith in Can Am that the Maverick will be pretty good out of the box. I hope I'm not wrong and don't want this thread to be a flame session. It's a pretty different design than the commander so I'm hoping the lack of DPS is not as big an issue as some are making here and as for the QE yah I think it should just be standard across the board but maybe that was decided due to non DPS. I have budgeted 2k to upgrade these in the XRS I put a deposit down on, at least the suspension won't need upgraded and I will be similar to an XXC version if they do one in a year or two but I want one!!!!!

So let the info flo in which dealers/ areas will get them first and please include what you actually paid.

I'm sure being here in Canada I will be one of the last and pay more. But in line none the less.

Thx guys looking forward to being a sxs rider

Attachments

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thx for the info on Ezsteer, hopefully its not needed but if it is good to have an option. What about Ezsteer is better? I had the tri mode on both my XMR and RENE 1000 and never took it off minimum on iether machine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts