Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys traded the commander in today on a Maverick. Has anyone had any experience with the Ron Woods Exhaust? I bought a set and put them on when I got the bike home , what concerns me is I pulled two boxes of Sh-- off and replaced with pipes that came in a small box lol. Is anyone having any issues with the convertors being removed ? Throwing codes limp home anything I noticed it had an o2 sensor so im assuming it will add or decrease the fuel with out a programmer any input please

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I don't know about the RW exhaust but the muzzy I bought it was recommended to use a with fuel controller.
Also welcome to the site.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info I rode it today,put close to 30 miles on it no problems so far. I have a fuel monster I took off of my commander if I have any issues ill slap it on there, I wished I would have went with the muzzy the Ron Woods is loud as H----

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Thanks for the info I rode it today,put close to 30 miles on it no problems so far. I have a fuel monster I took off of my commander if I have any issues ill slap it on there, I wished I would have went with the muzzy the Ron Woods is loud as H----
My buddy had a Ron woods on his rhino it also was way too loud. He changed to a custom DMC and now it sounds really good.
I would be careful running it too far without checking your a/f ratio. The exhaust will make it run lean.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I Just saw that that's about my luck to I just bought the dang thing about a month or two ago, guess ill have to get in the piggy bank again.Monster is the only tuner ive gotten results that you can feel.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I thought the same thing I even carried a infared temp gauge to keep an eye on the temps but the front and rear jug are keeping a pretty consistent temp, In the past on my renegade with Lonney tuned duals and with out a programmer I was leaning out on the rear jug not sure why but the fuel monster fixed it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts