Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Oops, did you catch the bent rear Heim from that "slow" roll-over, in the soft mud even.
And the slam latch that wasn't slamming properly ............. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
It did look to be handling just a little top heavy in that clip

·
Registered
417 Posts
Cool to see more video even if its a lame crash but what is the jist of what those guys are saying? Looks like there not impressed with some things? Mud in the cab??? What are they saying?????????
Also that really didnt seem to hard to flip it???? I think i could off gone way faster etc on that scenario on my 1000 rene?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Cool to see more video even if its a lame crash but what is the jist of what those guys are saying? Looks like there not impressed with some things? Mud in the cab??? What are they saying?????????

Dammit Chippy, Press 1 for English

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi guy's new to the this Forum. Wonder if the driver signed a agreement "you break it you fix it" lol And I wounder how soon they will get the parts being it so new?

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
They were saying that can am must have been crazy to do a test ride in anything other than sand. With the crappy front diff and no kind of fender flares to keep some of the mud off you who would buy one other than a sand rider? Thats what they were saying.

Attachments

·
Registered
671 Posts
Did you see the guy let go of the steering wheel? His arms and legs were flying every which way after that.

·
Registered
1 Posts
And it was a tie rod that bent in a pretty good roll. Shits gonna break and bend on anything. I think the guy is lucky to just have a bent tie rod. I also think its pretty cool that you can adjust toe on the rear wheels on the maverick

·
Registered
168 Posts
And it was a tie rod that bent in a pretty good roll. Shits gonna break and bend on anything. I think the guy is lucky to just have a bent tie rod. I also think its pretty cool that you can adjust toe on the rear wheels on the maverick

I agree, if nothing else that part has to be cheaper than replacing A arms, knuckles, wheels or maybe it even prevented damage to the chassis. I would much rather have something like that give first.

However in looking at the pics of the suspention posted the night this thing was announced, that part looks completly different and is now silver instead of black like in the video, perhaps the bent one was a pre-prodution part and the "real" part is hardened??

here is the pic..... dont know how to post it here but you can click it

View attachment 115

Oh and I also like all the greesable bushings

·
Official Site Vendor
525 Posts
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think the one guy was yelling at the others something along the lines of .......... what the hell are you guys doing ? can am gave us these two machines to test and post up videos of how good they run and how much power they have ... and you dorks and now made us all look like fools ...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts