Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
just kinda testing the waters here we are a rental company based out of east TN that only rents side by sides and i was wondering if anyone on this forum or if they know of anyone that would be interested in renting a maverick xrs before buying one we have a had a great success with the rzr s the main purpose and why i started this company was for people to get a real test drive before buying a $15k or more sxs once again just testing the waters here to see what everyone thinks or if they would be interested?

The prices would be $200 9-7
$300 24 hours

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
If you have real good insurance and an ironclad waver of responsibility than it would be an awesome idea. I know if I didn't have $$$ to own one than it would be a great option to rent ont and go ride

·
Registered
58 Posts
That seems in line with RZR pricing I have seen. I think it's a great idea.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
we already have a ironclad waiver and good insurance and we are working on getting the maverick we will probably have one by the end of march if not sooner @driller77
we give all our customers a 25% discount for 4 or more days on any rental @glamisfan

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
its a really good idea, and im sure that machine(s) will be rented out everyday, you may find more rzr sitting now. I can tell you your rental rates are very good, out in the west they rob us for much more.. If I get back that way I will look you up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts