Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys im new to the forum but been watching for a while now. bought my maverick in october and already have 800 miles on it. most of the time spent in the northern az mountains and the trails around phoenix. while i know im going to roasted on the whole backseat thing,at least i wont be flamed for the search function newb stuff, but it works for me, mostly for the dog, but when my 3 year old gets tired of riding his quad or dirtbike he can hop in the back. if anybody is interested in the setup just pm me for some more info. thanks for the great forum and im sure ill have questions in the future.

Attachments

·
Vendor
6,220 Posts
Why don't you just post the details so if people try to tackle it themselves they can reference it.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the seat is a 36" corbeau and built on a halo from the lower tube. tubing is 1.75 DOM .120 wall, obviously its off of the factory cage, rear platform is removed. still able to do a one piece 16 gauge roof with a rolled front and rear. still have to do a rear bumper and tie into the frame for optimal support, but the cage is currently 100% removable and will remain that way. for 1000.00$ with roof and seat, and removable cooler rack. and i know someone will say why didnt you just buy a 4 seater max, truth is it wont fit in my toyhauler, or my regular trailer. and the max is much more than 1000$ from the base or xrs.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I did this to my Commander. For much the same reason, I did not want a machine that was another 2 feet longer. It does what I need it to do. It's a 4 seater for my two small children and a work machine (dump body) when I need that.

·
Registered
185 Posts
can you post a couple of pics what the room looks like with the seat in. I have a couple little ones too and I like this idea better than a 4 seater.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Awesome, send more detailed pics please

1 - 12 of 12 Posts