Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so im getting to the point where im getting ready to buy speakers for my rig.
now i know wet sounds are awesome, ive also looked at 2 other brands which are exile and bullet audio. all 3 of these companies use a horn loaded compression driver(hlcd) these have the lousest speakers produced. anybody else know of companies similar to these i really dont wanna spend 899 for a pair of speakers

·
Registered
179 Posts
I *HEARD* that the factory Jensen was the only system that wouldn't void the warranty... Not sure if that is true though..

·
Registered
468 Posts
Audio formz is top notch. Best on the market in my opinion.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Ill be building a 6 speaker system in the next couple weeks and also some other styles in the future. If one were to buy a system what would you want in it? how many speakers, what size, head unit, just and aux cord, glowing speakers. Im not sure if im allowed to post this so mods, feel free to remove this link if need be. Im just starting on the website so it dosent have much info or pics. CAPTINA CUSTOMS - Home

·
Registered
568 Posts
Ill be building a 6 speaker system in the next couple weeks and also some other styles in the future. If one were to buy a system what would you want in it? how many speakers, what size, head unit, just and aux cord, glowing speakers. Im not sure if im allowed to post this so mods, feel free to remove this link if need be. Im just starting on the website so it dosent have much info or pics. CAPTINA CUSTOMS - Home
Aux cord and two speakers. Nothing fancy, just something you can hear.

·
Registered
16 Posts
lol trust me, no matter what I build you will be able to hear it. I wont sell it unless you can hear it at 75 mph don the road.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have the 8" tower speakers by Rockford Fosgate and I love them, they have a good high, mid and low sound with a pretty decent amount of base. Ive got 4 of them...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts