Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I am currently in search of a 2014 Maverick XRS DPS. I was wondering if anyone had any information on upcoming promotions/rebates/incentives. I am interested in purchasing in mid May, but may in April if I will lose the current promotion of free 3 year warranty and low financing rates. The current incentives end at the end of April and from what my dealer said BRP loves changing promotions randomly and not informing anyone. If you have any information or advice it would be greatly appreciated. Also if you wouldn't mind sharing your purchase price that would be great to have. I know there is threads with this topic, but I am interested in this model in particular. Thank you in advance!

·
Vendor
6,219 Posts
I can set you up with a 2014 XRS DPS in yellow and black for $17000 or a white, red, and black for $17100 or the solid red machine for $17700 with the standard 6 month warranty. If you want the 3 year warranty add $500 to the price. Retail on those machines is $18,800, $18,900 and $19,600.
If we have a demo machine in service at the time we may be able to work a better deal on a slightly used machine if you don't mind some miles and hours being put on it. It will still include the warranty starting at the date of purchase.
We can add almost any accessory you want into the price of the machine and finance it in. For some people this is a very helpful thing, some people just buy the parts after they buy the machine, but it is an option. Parts what we make for these machines will be installed with no additional cost and with a small discount on the parts.
Being in PA that would be cost out the door and it would save you from PA sales tax unless you have to register it there.

If you have any questions let me know. We can price anything from the Can Am, Polaris and Arctic Cat line.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for getting back to me Alex! Your price is great! It is a little bit less than my local dealer, but I am about 8 hours away. Do you know of any upcoming promotions in the coming month? Is $500 the standard price for the extended warranty? Do you recommend the warranty?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea if that is with tax and everything that is a smoking deal. Did you negotiate at all or was this over the phone? I am about 2 hours away from there. Also looking to buy one with a friend maybe they could work something even better! Happy with the overall experience?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
what model was that was that all red or white black red and white DPS?
He got an xxc so it was either red/black or yellow/black. I don't believe the red is available in the xxc. I would love to get the red in the xrs it looks amazing and more of a burnt orange, but it is substantially more I believe.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Ok gotcha my buddy's just put a deposit on one trying to help him get a good deal.17900 otd tags and taxes 3 year warranty I told him to call baniks witch is only about 2 hours away but he's stubborn

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok gotcha my buddy's just put a deposit on one trying to help him get a good deal.17900 otd tags and taxes 3 year warranty I told him to call baniks witch is only about 2 hours away but he's stubborn
I am actually looking at purchasing one with a friend. He is the same way... Very stubborn and feels that if you buy from a dealer they will take extra special care of you. I tried to explain that that isn't how it works. Sales and Service are two different departments and the guy working on your machine couldn't care less that you bought it there. That isnt a bad price at all. Actually better than the price I got locally out here in Western Pa.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I am actually looking at purchasing one with a friend. He is the same way... Very stubborn and feels that if you buy from a dealer they will take extra special care of you. I tried to explain that that isn't how it works. Sales and Service are two different departments and the guy working on your machine couldn't care less that you bought it there. That isnt a bad price at all. Actually better than the price I got locally out here in Western Pa.
He called a dealer in New Britain Pa they quoted him 17800 otd

·
Registered
155 Posts
With tax and everything .check them out there in strongs town pa
where are you from Pennsylvania and Maryland?if md you didn't post tax.my buddy just called and the guy said there's no way you got it for 16300 out the door with tax title and extended warranty.he just called and got a quote from the owner for 17850 out the door tax title 3 year warranty

·
Registered
313 Posts
When I see my buddie .Ill take a pic of his invoice and post it then.Plus there's a different between calling and going and cutting a deal.Theirs a lot of tire kickers out there.Or call around to get a lower price to jack their local dealer for same deal

·
Registered
206 Posts
I bought my xxc from Moody's in Pittsburgh because he had best deal around at the time. My buddy also bought a commander their couple days later. The sale went OK but the service their is absolutely terrible, worst I've ever seen and I don't put to much faith in most dealerships service depts. No joke beware of that place. I would spend a few more dollars and drive farther before I would give that place any business, very shady and flat out unprofessional and unknowledgable. Seen you from Pittsburgh figure I'd give you heads up.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Check out Johnny K powersports in Youngstown I got mine from there store in Lodi O and there service is OK. But there not to far from Pitts.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts