Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
261 - 280 of 284 Posts

·
Vendor
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #263 ·
I ordered my Super ATV unit on Monday and received it on Wednesday. No 3 month wait... Also paid considerably less than what the Wicked built is going for.
That's correct place your order any day before 4 PM EST and it will ship out same day. Many units in stock ready to ship.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Price shipped to 85348 please. 2013 Maverick xrs
Got my kit about 5 weeks ago but finally got around to installing it yesterday. Installation went well and the unit works great. Definitely a good upgrade for the money. I'm super happy with my purchase and the service I recieved from SuperATV. Find a different place to attach the ground wire than the instructions say though.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Got my kit about 5 weeks ago but finally got around to installing it yesterday. Installation went well and the unit works great. Definitely a good upgrade for the money. I'm super happy with my purchase and the service I recieved from SuperATV. Find a different place to attach the ground wire than the instructions say though.
Haha...yea, I used a self tapping screw and installed it to the frame just behind and to the right of the fuse box. I will try to post a pic tomorrow.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
here is where I mounted it...

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Kit shipped pretty quick and installed just as quick. I put it together as soon as I opened the box and installed it on the mav and tightened the bolts and it was the easiest electrical add on that I've seen. It was pretty much plug and play. I grounded it through the seat belt bolt as the instruction location didn't make sence with all of the paint. I would say its a must have and pretty sad that canam didn't do this from the get go.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I have it and its like day and nigth realy makes a big diference

261 - 280 of 284 Posts