Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
241 - 260 of 284 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Can I get a price on the ez-steer sent to Auckland New Zealand if possible.

Thanks

·
Registered
900 Posts
Placed my order Monday with Tyler @Devious and received the goods today. Great service and speedy delivery. Looks like they updated the wiring as well. no more scotch lock for the power wire. Has a female pigtail that connects to the factory male connector under the dash.

·
Vendor
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #253 ·
Placed my order Monday with Tyler @Devious and received the goods today. Great service and speedy delivery. Looks like they updated the wiring as well. no more scotch lock for the power wire. Has a female pigtail that connects to the factory male connector under the dash.
That is correct our units are now officially plug and play. Best kit on the market without a doubt.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Please send price for PS unit for 13 maverick xrs

·
Registered
486 Posts
Wicked Bilt is the way to go plus u can order it today not 3 months from now....mine was 665$ im sure there all priced high....But its worth ever penny. would be the 1st accessory I would buy. Down fall is you can over steer I call it, that's how easy u can move it.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Wicked Bilt is the way to go plus u can order it today not 3 months from now....mine was 665$ im sure there all priced high....But its worth ever penny. would be the 1st accessory I would buy. Down fall is you can over steer I call it, that's how easy u can move it.
The reason you feel like you'll oversteer is because the Wicked Built has to much assistance. The SuperATV gives you more feed back in the wheel. It's more like a speed sensitive PS unit. Also the SuperATV unit is far better quality and easier to install. We removed 4 Wicked Built units off of race Mavericks and installed SuperATV.

·
Registered
900 Posts
I ordered my Super ATV unit on Monday and received it on Wednesday. No 3 month wait... Also paid considerably less than what the Wicked built is going for.

·
Registered
338 Posts
The reason you feel like you'll oversteer is because the Wicked Built has to much assistance. The SuperATV gives you more feed back in the wheel. It's more like a speed sensitive PS unit. Also the SuperATV unit is far better quality and easier to install. We removed 4 Wicked Built units off of race Mavericks and installed SuperATV.
You want to sell any of them 4 cheap:confused:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

241 - 260 of 284 Posts