Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Waiting to post pictures till its complete, UTV inc kind of slowed the build down by forgetting to add intrusion bars to the cage before they shipped it to me. So I called the day I received my cage and they said they would ship the bars out so I could weld them in myself. Well it took over a week and a half to get the bars from them (Not happy with UTV)....

·
Registered
761 Posts
Im still waiting on mine to get finished on the install, I hope the new bracket will be here Friday at some point.......Mine will not work with what they sent me...once installed I will report back.....

·
Registered
761 Posts
Im still waiting on the new bracket. Super ATV emailed me and said I should have it this next week. I sure hope they treat me better then UV inc... Fingers crossed....

·
Registered
761 Posts
New brackets and everything lined up and worked perfect...

Not crazy on where the motor is cause now it is more visible, but im not one to just leave things alone....

·
Registered
761 Posts
Update;

Made my idea of a new mount where things are out of the way and out of sight and everything lines up perfect......Im not one to "be like everyone else". I want my Maverick to stand out......
Thanks again Super ATV for being a company above the rest and standing behind your product, I already sent one of my costumers to your sight for P/S on his Outlander/Renegade. You are a top notch company, if only I could find an exhaust company that would take care of me like you guys did!!!!!!

Before:

After:

·
Registered
761 Posts
can anyone post a pic of where the new mounting bracket for the brain box should be mounted? i have everything installed up to this point, but the new silver bracket is confusing me on correct location (as it is not listed in the instruction manual with the updated bracket)... thanks in advance!!! i REALLY want to get this finished and be out this weekend enjoying it!!! :)
Go back one page on this topic and look at my pics. The silver bracket is not used with the new P/S bracket..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts