Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Anyone else feels there asking a lawyer or politician this question.
Could you explain what the blue wire connects to on other machines and what it does when connected to those machines?
Thank you in advance
If you was that worried about it, you could probably Google speed sensitivity wire on super atv power steering and get the answer you seek, instead of expecting someone to answer to your beck and call. There's probably a really good reason why there not telling you what it's for. 1 it's not for the maverick and could possibly damage something or yourself. Then guys probably have the best customer service on here.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Actually I paid for it and might want to use it. So f off and keep your opinion to yourself, actually since your so smart let me know what its for.
The guy just said its not for use on the Maverick so you F off. It's for speed sensitivity. It's been discussed on here about 17 times already.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Well I don't know but I get so tired of Canadians acting like they're so entitled. Sorry pal but people here in the states treat people with a little respect. Just about every thread you have ever wrote on this forum is you whining or expecting someone to bend over backwards to accommodate poor little chippy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts