Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Vendor
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SuperATV is excited to announce that will should have Maverick Power-steering units ready to ship out around the 18th Of February! If you would like to go ahead and get your name on the call back list shoot me over a PM with your name, phone number, and email adress.

T

·
Vendor
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
I installed my Super Atv steering kit last ight. I got it last week and have been traveling and quite honestly was putting it off. I had installed 2 steering kits on RZR's and had to drill holes. I was not looking forward to doing that again. I was shocked at how quickly and easily it all went together. I have not wired it up yet, but that looks quick and easy. The only issue I had is the clearance at the brake pedal bracket. After I tightened everything up, the bolt at that lower u Joint is just barely hitting the bracket. I am sure I can adjust that by moving the mounting bracket a little bit, just didn't feel like messing with it last night. Instructions are easy to follow and I look forward to hitting the dunes with it over Spring Break in a couple of weeks.
Thank you for the feedback, we have redesigned a new bracket that will be going out now. That does allow more clearance between the shaft and pedal assembly. Not that there is a real issue with what you have it will work and works great, we saw room for improvement so that's what we've done.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts