Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Had an awesome time riding with you guys!! Wish I could have stayed all day, I made it to the reception on time, so I should be able to come out and play again. Ha ha Thanks again & as Arnold says "I'll be back"

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here's one of the pictures we took. Awesome sight seeing them all lined up. We are likely heading up next weekend again, and will have some Poolaris Rzr's with us as well.

2013-10-12 12.52.43.jpg

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Nice picture.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The more the merrier. You can email me at [email protected] or go to the website www.mntrailbusters.com and coordinate there, happy to help guys. We are trying to get the Minnesota UTV and ATV riders together, get some good size rides going. Nemadji has everything but sand. If you want to get into mud, no problem. Challenging terrain? Yep. Weaving through woods? Got ya covered. Even all sorts of areas for straight flat out speed. Mike has been going there 15 years, and there are so many trails you could not cover them if you rode all weekend.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here's one of the bigger rides with UTV's we've had....we all tease the different brands, but it's all just about getting together and having fun. 2013-08-31 11.56.45.jpg

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
We are riding this Saturday at Nemadji State Forest. Text me if you are interested or email nick or go to our website mntrailbusters.com 763-257-9229

·
Registered
15 Posts
I definitely gotta get out there! Genoa invited me a few times last fall but work keeps getting in my way haha. Thanks Geno

1 - 11 of 11 Posts