Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

Maverick Performance

2K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  Benzo 
#1 ·
Just talk to Kelly at KMS Performance and he told me that with the STM clutch (properly tuned) he gets 8 to 10 hp more to the rear wheels. That is very similar to what I got on my mod commander when I switch to the stm on my built motor. Guess what? I'm getting an full STM rage 6 for my Maverick. He also gets a couple hp with his cat delete kit as well.

#2 ·
Any chance he would have dyno sheets to show?

#4 ·
I can confirm that it'll put at least an additional 10 HP to the wheels.

Text Line Design Pattern Parallel
Text Line Design Parallel Pattern

These are from some pulls that Nate @ Alba did with a QSC primary compared to stock. Tagged the rev limiter a little. That's the dip you see. So I know for a fact that the STM can do at least that. And with the Gen 2 primaries just being released it should be interesting. Only time will tell. I have 5 sets on the way to me for testing and a few for customers.

#6 ·
I can confirm that it'll put at least an additional 10 HP to the wheels.

These are from some pulls that Nate @ Alba did with a QSC primary compared to stock. Tagged the rev limiter a little. That's the dip you see. So I know for a fact that the STM can do at least that. And with the Gen 2 primaries just being released it should be interesting. Only time will tell. I have 5 sets on the way to me for testing and a few for customers.

Kris,

Is this with a stock secondary or STM secondary and is the car stock otherwise?

#5 ·
But the STM rages are substantially more $$, correct?

#10 ·
wtf they have cat delete kits and theres 1000 of us on here waiting for a kit ,

tell him to come on here and be a vendor

Reactions: boovan
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.