Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just talk to Kelly at KMS Performance and he told me that with the STM clutch (properly tuned) he gets 8 to 10 hp more to the rear wheels. That is very similar to what I got on my mod commander when I switch to the stm on my built motor. Guess what? I'm getting an full STM rage 6 for my Maverick. He also gets a couple hp with his cat delete kit as well.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Just talk to Kelly at KMS Performance and he told me that with the STM clutch (properly tuned) he gets 8 to 10 hp more to the rear wheels. That is very similar to what I got on my mod commander when I switch to the stm on my built motor. Guess what? I'm getting an full STM rage 6 for my Maverick. He also gets a couple hp with his cat delete kit as well.
Any chance he would have dyno sheets to show?

·
Registered
477 Posts
That would be close to a 15% increase to rear wheels. That is substantial, I'd like to see a Dyno on it also.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I can confirm that it'll put at least an additional 10 HP to the wheels.

Text Line Design Pattern Parallel Text Line Design Parallel Pattern

These are from some pulls that Nate @ Alba did with a QSC primary compared to stock. Tagged the rev limiter a little. That's the dip you see. So I know for a fact that the STM can do at least that. And with the Gen 2 primaries just being released it should be interesting. Only time will tell. I have 5 sets on the way to me for testing and a few for customers.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
But the STM rages are substantially more $$, correct?

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I can confirm that it'll put at least an additional 10 HP to the wheels.

These are from some pulls that Nate @ Alba did with a QSC primary compared to stock. Tagged the rev limiter a little. That's the dip you see. So I know for a fact that the STM can do at least that. And with the Gen 2 primaries just being released it should be interesting. Only time will tell. I have 5 sets on the way to me for testing and a few for customers.

Kris,

Is this with a stock secondary or STM secondary and is the car stock otherwise?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Definitely interested as well...just sent Kris a pm about a qsc/stm setup but this now has my attention now...

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
wtf they have cat delete kits and theres 1000 of us on here waiting for a kit ,

tell him to come on here and be a vendor

Reactions: boovan
1 - 10 of 10 Posts