Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just talk to Kelly at KMS Performance and he told me that with the STM clutch (properly tuned) he gets 8 to 10 hp more to the rear wheels. That is very similar to what I got on my mod commander when I switch to the stm on my built motor. Guess what? I'm getting an full STM rage 6 for my Maverick. He also gets a couple hp with his cat delete kit as well.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Just talk to Kelly at KMS Performance and he told me that with the STM clutch (properly tuned) he gets 8 to 10 hp more to the rear wheels. That is very similar to what I got on my mod commander when I switch to the stm on my built motor. Guess what? I'm getting an full STM rage 6 for my Maverick. He also gets a couple hp with his cat delete kit as well.
Any chance he would have dyno sheets to show?

·
Registered
477 Posts
That would be close to a 15% increase to rear wheels. That is substantial, I'd like to see a Dyno on it also.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I can confirm that it'll put at least an additional 10 HP to the wheels.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375910812.524489.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375910822.115266.jpg

These are from some pulls that Nate @ Alba did with a QSC primary compared to stock. Tagged the rev limiter a little. That's the dip you see. So I know for a fact that the STM can do at least that. And with the Gen 2 primaries just being released it should be interesting. Only time will tell. I have 5 sets on the way to me for testing and a few for customers.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
But the STM rages are substantially more $$, correct?

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I can confirm that it'll put at least an additional 10 HP to the wheels.

These are from some pulls that Nate @ Alba did with a QSC primary compared to stock. Tagged the rev limiter a little. That's the dip you see. So I know for a fact that the STM can do at least that. And with the Gen 2 primaries just being released it should be interesting. Only time will tell. I have 5 sets on the way to me for testing and a few for customers.

Kris,

Is this with a stock secondary or STM secondary and is the car stock otherwise?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Definitely interested as well...just sent Kris a pm about a qsc/stm setup but this now has my attention now...

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
wtf they have cat delete kits and theres 1000 of us on here waiting for a kit ,

tell him to come on here and be a vendor

Reactions: boovan
1 - 10 of 10 Posts