Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New to the forum, Live in Maryland but mostly ride Pa.

Mavring.jpg
Looks like my OMF Outlander wheels fit on the Maverick just need bigger tires.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Welcome from Southern MD! No where to ride around here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome from Southern MD! No where to ride around here!

When I use to ride Enduro a long time ago I rode ALL OVER Southern Maryland. Now I just pack up and head to Pa.
If you ever wanna ride let me know Ive been riding up there for years and know 100s of miles of local trails and coal land.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Greetings!

·
Registered
461 Posts
When I use to ride Enduro a long time ago I rode ALL OVER Southern Maryland. Now I just pack up and head to Pa.
If you ever wanna ride let me know Ive been riding up there for years and know 100s of miles of local trails and coal land.
Always looking for other places to ride. We mostly ride in WV or NC. I've never rode in PA but I'm down. I've got a buddy who just picked up a maverick too. Let me know the next time you head up there. How long of a drive is it?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Where in PA do you ride?

·
Registered
147 Posts
I like you avatar photo. I have a 1977 ATC90 we take along to the desert. My son's like to see who can pop the longest wheelies before falling over. Welcome aboard!!!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I like you avatar photo. I have a 1977 ATC90 we take along to the desert. My son's like to see who can pop the longest wheelies before falling over. Welcome aboard!!!

I use to collect, restore, sell etc old bikes and especially ATC's. Here is an old web site of mine: ATC 90.COM

1 - 15 of 15 Posts