Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I realize that this is a Can Am forum but I would really like you guys honest opinion, brand preference aside!!! I am looking to trade in my 2012 Can Am commander 1000 limited edition on either the new rzr or the maverick. I have really enjoyed my commander and its been a very reliable machine but it is time to upgrade! Which machine do you guys feel is a better machine performance and reliability wise? What are some pros and cons of both machine and also the known issues of both machines. I value you guys opinions but please leave brand preference aside!

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
do a search there are tons of threads on the very question you just asked

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
OH BOY ! LOL

but anyways don't let the commander performance and problems steer u away from the new maverick , 2 total different machines and parts kinda, and omg go on the rzr forum and look for the thread they made just for all the problems on the new xp1k , and u tell us what u would do :) ______ says report all xp1k problems here or something , lol

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Really? Really? This has honestly been beat to death. So yeah do a search. There is more than enough info to build your pro's & cons list.

·
Registered
538 Posts
i just don't get why anyone would come on this forum and ask that question,you already know what your answer is going to be.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i just don't get why anyone would come on this forum and ask that question,you already know what your answer is going to be.
Yes and thats why I said "brand preference aside" so the fan boys (you) wouldn't comment!

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
official post for a xp1k or maverick thread - lol

Attachments

Reactions: k goodrich

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I usually am glad to comment but this subject has been beat to death and there is a wealth of information on this very subject if you just look for it…..

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Go over to the RZR forum and ask the same question....Your going to get a typical responce. Obviously we are bias.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
my brand preferance is yamaha, not sure how that makes me a fan boy.
That's a good looking yamaha in your profile pic!!!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts