Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some advice. I was looking and getting a maverick in the near future but I don't know if the commander will be a better fit. I mainly like the mav because of the motor and sporty looks. I mostly mud ride and this would turn into my primary machine for mudding. Questions I have is which is better for a small 2" lift and large tires? Does the mav do well in mud? Which is just better all around in yall's opinion? Also if anyone has any pics of their setup for either would be awesome to get some idea of what would be cool. Thanks.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
The Mav will be better for your mudding adventures. It has a lot more hp which is important for any off roading. Anything else can be added. Commander is more of a utility vehicle and the Mav is a sport vehicle.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
is this a trick question - is the mav better then a commander in the mud ???????

this site is flooded with mudders with 3'' to 6'' lift and tires all the way up to a 35'' blowing the doors off everything out there,

do sum searches

a commander , LOL I hear u hit a bump in a commander and the a-arm bends

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im new to can am and have no clue about any of them. The last trip to my local park was full of commanders and people say they love them for the mud. I saw 1 mav. I know they came out last year but I would think there would be more.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
I've had both and the commander isn't nearly the mud machine that the maverick is. The Mav is a beast in the mud!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts