Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I am new to the forum and thinking of getting a new xxc maverick when it comes out. My question is do u get pretty muddy when u ride these mavericks?It looks like the back will not protect u from muddy trails. Any info will help thanks was going to get commander but I don't need dump box. thanks

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
With the xxc it won't be as bad but yes a regular maverick u will get muddy!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Welcome. There are a few threads on this topic and I've experienced the need for fender flares, not sure if the model your purchasing has them already but if someone made a nice looking set a lot of people on here would buy them

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I had a renegade before and had to trade it cause there was so much mud when I rode... does the mud come from the back of the machine where it doesn't cover the rear wheels or it just because the maverick is wide? will the xxc be a lot better or mud still come from the back tires? thanks

·
Registered
210 Posts
Well my 2 cents worth on this is. :) If you go out in the mud to play and do not get muddy, then you did not have fun.. But I do not mind getting muddy, that is all the fun.. Buy yea like the others said they are talking about fender flares. When you come back in after a ride, and all you can see if the white of your teeth when you smile, then you had fun. But that is only if you keep your mouth shut when you was ridding. But this is only me talking and ridding quads in the mud. We did not have a chance to ride out Maverick in the mud before it was toast.. 

·
Registered
210 Posts
Oh and sorry Welcome.. :)
And one more thing, If I did not get muddy enough my kids would shoot ruster tails at me, and made sure I was covered from head to toe. :) FUN!!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts