Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took delivery of my 2014 Can Am Maverick Max RS over the weekend,what an awesome machine, we put nearly 100 miles on it the 1st day out. I ordered from the dealer the machine with all of the DOT equipment and I have the original Maverick beadlock wheels and Bighorn tires that I'd like to sale. They've never been on the ground with the exception of the machine being assemblies at the dealer. I'm asking $1050.00 for the complete set

Attachments

·
Registered
806 Posts
Damn that's expensive.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
I got my ass kicked for trying to sell take offs for $600 by the forum. I decided to keep them because replacing them was going to cost that just for rims. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Factory Beadlocks and Tires

I got my ass kicked for trying to sell take offs for $600 by the forum. I decided to keep them because replacing them was going to cost that just for rims. :)
I posted mine for sale with less than 100 mi on them for $800 on Can-Am Monsters, The Maverick Addiction and other groups and not even one hit. Haha

13' X RS

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello Everybody,
I had an awesome day on my maiden voyage this last Sunday, however I was surprised when I went to remove the bead locks (to Plasti Dip them black) they already had a crack - from what I thought was a mellow ride.
I would appreciate feedback on the bead locks and possible cost efficient alternatives?
Cheers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts