Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys, Max came in this morning on truck. Dealer assures me it will be ready for pickup tomorrow. It IS blk/yellow, pwr. steering, qe diff xrs version. I paid full retail+taxes+front & rear bumper. All this can be verified by the dealer. He only received 1 for now. I will include with purchase my brp half windshield, brp mirror speakers, brp dust net "can an" $500 clarion marine headunit, factory cluster, clarion marine remote. These were removed from my previous Maverick.100% NEW, taxes paid. Asking $22,500. Located in Paducah Ky 42001. Call or text me at 270-556-1945. Pictures tomorrow, however i can text u a pic of it in the crate.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
New business venture & would like to free up some cash since it's paid for. Clutch shy? Not hardly.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
So are you selling a regular Xrs or a Max Xrs?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It is a MAX. FOURSEATER. It is the one with the larger shocks, powersteering, qe, just like the XRS but longer.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Congrats on the four seater max , guys have been waiting 10 months for one. Enjoy it!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
It is a MAX. FOURSEATER. It is the one with the larger shocks, powersteering, qe, just like the XRS but longer.
I don't get it. You bought it and it just got to the dealer this morning and your already trying to sell it?

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
holy chit wtf lol

good deal 4 someone

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Guys,I bought & paid in full for this rig a little over a month ago. I don't really want to elaborate on all the details but if I could recoup some of my investment I could sure use it. No scams, no tricks. Feel free to call my local dealer tomorrow to verify.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I posted a picture of it at the dealer getting prepped on Maverick Addiction on Facebook. With my phone I can't get them to upload here. Text me for pictures or maybe someone can copy it here for me.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts