Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Lotta bux for a piece of form fitted foam! Don't look too strong.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Boy I sure don't see that thing lasting very long unless it's stronger than it looks.
Yeah I agree, don't know how much pounding that thing can take. I see ice cold water splashing on the rear passengers, but I may give it a shot...

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
I have it.... it is what it looks like! I would have been better off making my own and spending less than 5 dollars.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Looks like high density foam. If so I would expect it to be very durable. You can drive a tuck over some of the better quality stuff and not even compress it. I think I'll get one and try to put a gasket on it or just use cold packs instead of ice. I think it'll be great to keep your sandwiches cold and keep them from getting beat up in the cooler. Doubt this would displace a real cooler on a longer ride though.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
cool idea just sucks its right above the motor I would use some head shield

·
Registered
223 Posts
Works great with sandwiches and children's juice boxes, which tend to get smashed in the "adult" cooler. I use ice in a quart ziplock and the contents stays cold for about 5-6 hours. Cleanup is a breeze as the bottom section just slides right out. I've been very happy with it and would buy it again.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts