Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wondering how many people on the Forum are waiting for someone (like UTVinc) to come out with doors for their Max. I inquired and was told that the polaris 1000 was currently having doors developed by UTV. I was hoping that we could get enough people that want doors to help justify the time and expense for UTVinc.

I will start the count with '1'

·
Registered
214 Posts
I am waiting for doors too. I have Turnkey on my Maverick and am hoping they have some for the Max as well. Last I talked to them, they were going to start those in the fall.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
They will come but it will most certainly take some time to design and develope.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
I am waiting on the Pro-armor/Can-am Doors. I can't believe they aren't available. Supposedly they won't be until Oct 30. This is crazy they don't have them available as long as we have waited for the max....but anyhow I would be interested in any door, but only if it can ship before the Can-am doors

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The RZR 1000 doors are already being worked on, and they were released after the Max. I have seen the utv doors and the pro armor doors and I like the fact that the utv doors that I saw are lined with a vinyl / rubber that works to deaden sound and the door had a better feel like most of the Max. The Pro armor door was also nice, just didn't have the fit and finish that the utv door had in my opinion. Also the pro armor was on a maverick and the utv door was on a rzr.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I'm waiting to see what is announced in the next few weeks. So are the UTV skins just plastic? Doesn't seem like it would do much for protection other than keeping mud off of you.

·
Vendor
6,219 Posts
You're going to find that for the next couple months the XP1K is going to take priority of any thing Maverick. I would offer but I'm not to the point of manufacturing doors.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I'm waiting on the BRP/Pro Armor doors. We've been told the end October by both our dealer and the owner of Pro Armor (friend of a friend). My build is literally in slow mo waiting on these damn doors!

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
SDR Motorsports in SoCal had a few Max cages with Suicide Doors.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Just curious as to why you fellas want doors. I bought a set of doors, top and a windshield for my last RZR and felt I lost the open freedom of a sidebyside. I understand the protection value but It felt more like driving a car.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts