Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our Maverick Max doors are in stock and can ship right out!! They are constructed of 6061 AirCraft Grade Aluminum to give it strength as well as add character to your SXS. They will come with a Full solid style panel to protect you from the elements that you encounter on the trails today. Make sure you give us a call or send us a PM to Pre-order your new set and get a Killer special on these doors before they are all sold!!! 951-279-3861

4101.png

·
Registered
579 Posts
how much delivered to 94010? I have a set on my machine already and love them... they rattle like a MOFO, but they offer the best protection of any door out there. My buddy is thinking of a set for his max so I figured I would get him a price.

any ideas on how to stop the rattle? I ordered the aftermarket latches from you guys, but they dont fit the max.. whoops lol. I am open to any solutions you may have cause I LOVE LOVE LOVE the doors but would be cool if I could stop the rattle. I have aligned them again and greesed them again, but the rattle keeps coming back LOL.

like I said though... LOVE the doors... only brand I will buy.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PM Sent

For the rattling on your doors. How much tension do you have on the door latches? We typically adjust the doors to have a little tension so it help stop the rattling of the latch on the door to your mounts that are on the Can-Am. Right now we are also coming up with a New Pro Latch system that will also help create a little tension on the lower part of the door to secure it even more for your safety and stability.

·
Registered
579 Posts
PM Sent

For the rattling on your doors. How much tension do you have on the door latches? We typically adjust the doors to have a little tension so it help stop the rattling of the latch on the door to your mounts that are on the Can-Am. Right now we are also coming up with a New Pro Latch system that will also help create a little tension on the lower part of the door to secure it even more for your safety and stability.
I do have a good amount of tension, but it seems I need to adjust this about every 5-10 engine hours of riding. I recently purchased two full sets of pro-latches from you guys to install on my mav... I had to pay for three sets since the first order didnt have both sets in them... then the second order you sent out got lost in the mail, so I had to pay for the 3rd set. Once I got them, I tried to install them and they didn't fit by a measure of about three inches. I called your office to get a refund, but found out there is a large restocking fee. NOT bashing you guys at all.. I love you guys... it was just a VERY rough ride to get the latches... I overpaid for them by having to pay for three sets, then found out they dont fit. I would LOVE to be able to install them, but they simply dont fit... and I will literally lose money if I return them to you guys since I paid for three sets but only received two. PLEASE if you are able to get me modified parts to make the latches I bought from you work, that would be great.

AGAIN.. FORUM READERS... this is NOT meant to bash blingstar - as stated... they are the only doors I will ever buy... great doors, great protection

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Give Bret a call and he will get you taken care of on a set of the Pro Latch keepers that he has been working with to get the system to work the best on the lower parts of your doors for the Max and Maverick style doors. I am not sure why the person would do a restock fee when they should have just returned them for you due to the situation you had. But, We will be more then happy to get you taken care of on the New style that Bret had come up with and get them out for you.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Give Bret a call and he will get you taken care of on a set of the Pro Latch keepers that he has been working with to get the system to work the best on the lower parts of your doors for the Max and Maverick style doors. I am not sure why the person would do a restock fee when they should have just returned them for you due to the situation you had. But, We will be more then happy to get you taken care of on the New style that Bret had come up with and get them out for you.
Actually Bret was the guy I was talking to and in all honesty he was a pleasure to work with.... we just did not end up with a winning outcome. with that in mind, I did not feel it was his fault and I most certainly dont want to get the nice guy in any trouble. He was actually kind enough to give me the dealer price on the latches, but the latches did not fit.

I greatly appreciate your willingness to help me out.. It sounds like all that needs to happen is mail back the latches I have, then you guys mail me the correct latches? is that what I am hearing? If so, I am happy to do it. If so, can you email me at [email protected] and let me know where I should send them? I can get them in the mail tomorrow. Also, thank you for the PM on the door prices.. I will relay to my buddy.

Cant thank you enough for working with me - rattle free doors is the goal and it sounds like we are getting closer.

FORUM - again... NOT bashing blingstar... read carefully. It seems we had a simple miscommunication issue and they are now making it right. Blingstar is a great company with great people working there.

·
Registered
579 Posts
We will give you a call shortly to get all that arranged for you to get the latch that Bret has been working on.
Crap - just missed your call.. then tried to call back and your line is busy. I will ring you guys in a few minutes again. Thank you so much for the proactive help man!!! Really means a lot to me!

·
Registered
579 Posts
Ok just got off the phone with Bret - as always, top not customer service. Just for anyone else out there who has been reading this forum, its NOT that blingstar sent me the wrong parts... its that they have NEW parts available that were not around when I ordered. Again, these guys are a great company and really do want their customers to be happy. Bret and the owner have always been responsive, etc. Shoot, this convo started today and before the close of biz on the same day we have a solution. Find me another vendor with that turn around time.

A HUGE thank you to Blingstar - again, they are the only doors to buy and offer TALLER protection from bushes etc than any of the other door companies.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You rock MaverickMaxXRS! I am very happy that Bret got you taken care of!

Everyone else, We have these doors in stock and can easily ship out! Give us a call or send us a PM and we will make sure you are taken care of!!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
These doors are one of the best ways to keep you safe and also add style to your ride that your friends will be jealous of! So make sure you give us a call or send us a PM and we will get right back to you with a Awesome price!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Boxed up and ready to ship right out to their new owners! Make sure you give us a call or send us a PM and we will get right back to you with a KILLER price shipped to your door!!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Looking for a killer deal on a new set of doors? I think you found the right thread! Give us a call or send us a PM to set up your Max with a new set of doors that are in stock today!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts