Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright I want to see the options for cages for the max. I know UTV inc, is workin on one, SDR I think did the ones for Burt's mega mall at the sand show but I'm not sure. TMW has some good ones. anyways post up cages so I can decide which one im gonna buy

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I think the ones from Bert's Mega Mall are the best ones I've seen so far. Pictures have already been posted.

·
Registered
9,495 Posts
SDR did the cages for Bert's.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Precision Billet in phoenix does some awesome work. They've done a ton of RZR cages and they are building me one for my 14 Mav Max as we speak. Awesome quality...

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
New to Can-am. Are you changing the gauge because they are not built well or just for looks? They seem a lot better than the other manufactures.
I agree the factory can-am cage is better than other brands but still not safe enough for me.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks and safety. The stock one is a lot better than other mfgs but I want to drop it a few inches and have integrated doors and rear bumper

·
Registered
10 Posts
If this is the car you guys seen it's built by desertworks image.jpg I walked around the show looking for the best built doors and found the maverick max built by desertworks in the Bert's booth. After going to there shop in Montclair and looking at how well there stuff is built I was sold and they are starting on my cage and doors tomorrow.

·
Registered
10 Posts
image.jpg This one was also built by desertworks

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Do you guys make doors for stock cage?

·
Vendor
6,221 Posts
I look forward to seeing what you come up with Alex
It's coming back from powder tomorrow. It's a simple clean cage. I'm not sure if ill put it into production or not.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I stopped by Desertworks yesterday and had the chance to meet Scott and Chris. Great guys with a whole lotta talent. I look forward to getting my Max in there soon to let them "have at it".

1 - 20 of 28 Posts