Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 238 Posts

·
Official Site Vendor
6,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ADD A LITTLE BIT OF SHADE AND CLASS TO YOUR CAN AM MAVERICK MAX. THIS 2 PIECE ALUMINUM ROOF WILL CLAMP ON TO YOUR STOCK ROLL CAGE USING CUSTOM MACHINED 6061 BILLET ALUMINUM CLAMPS. 3M FOAM WEATHERSTRIPPING IS PROVIDED TO CREATE A SEAL AND HELP WITH VIBRATIONS AND RATTLING. ROOF COMES POWDER COATED CAN AM TEXTURED BLACK.

*WILL NOT FIT X3 MAX

$429.95

LINK: UTV INC CAN AM MAVERICK MAX ALUMINUM 2 PIECE ROOF

·
Registered
214 Posts
Any chance you can make one without your logo cut into the metal? Took a ride in my buddies Maverick that has this roof installed and that logo whistled very loud the whole time. He says that he will put tape on it at times when he cant handle it anymore. I must admit, it would drive me nuts if I bought one and it did it to me.

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
I would want a 2 piece roof that near the front you could un pin it and flip it Back so I could see better when Dunning and dunning at night for sure.

·
Official Site Vendor
6,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry all the roofs are cut with the logo in them at the time of manufacturing.

·
Registered
214 Posts
That's too bad. I buy a lot of things from you and wanted the roof too but wont buy one that will possibly whistle while I drive. It is too expensive to have to put up with that.

·
Official Site Vendor
6,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Very sorry about that sir, no one has told us anything about whistling yet, so this is the first I heard of it. If enough people say they are having an issue with it we will happily change it.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Very sorry about that sir, no one has told us anything about whistling yet, so this is the first I heard of it. If enough people say they are having an issue with it we will happily change it.
Add 2 more to the list of whistling roofs. Both my riding partners have your roofs and they are great but they do make an irritating sound at the right speeds....One of them has epoxied a plate behind it so he doesn't have to hear it.

·
Official Site Vendor
6,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hhmm.. well i will take note of this and will take it to the powers that be to see what we can do.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Thanks….possibly etch, emboss, or engrave the logo but don't cut it out???

·
Official Site Vendor
6,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well have around 40 roofs in stock... 30 for the 2 seater and 10 for the 4 seater.... so maybe after these are gone we can redesign them.

Sorry no one ever said anything to us and we never noticed it on our commander and it was on there for 2 years.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
just to add my 2 cents in, do you offer it in yellow, or black only. also its coated both sides??? do you know how it will hold up while OPEN TRAILERED at 65 mph for long drives. is it thick or bend easy. wont need removed to trailer it assume. one last thing, can you show me a picture of the seam, how its connected together

·
Official Site Vendor
724 Posts
just to add my 2 cents in, do you offer it in yellow, or black only. also its coated both sides??? do you know how it will hold up while OPEN TRAILERED at 65 mph for long drives. is it thick or bend easy. wont need removed to trailer it assume. one last thing, can you show me a picture of the seam, how its connected together
We only have black at this moment. It is powder coated both sides. It will hold up to an open trailer. We will get more pictures up soon :)

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
Thanks….possibly etch, emboss, or engrave the logo but don't cut it out???
Get a glow in the Dark Backing behind the cutout and then it will glow and No whistle.:smile:

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
just rivet a piece of different color aluminum behind the cut out logo , it will be 3d and look good and no more whistle for u guys that want a roof ,

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Get a glow in the Dark Backing behind the cutout and then it will glow and No whistle.:smile:
funny I read thru all the post, passed urs then just noticed I posted pretty much what u said , lol

1 - 20 of 238 Posts