Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm beginning to think there's no such thing as "finished" but here's our build as finished as it's going to be {for the moment anyway}. We are so excited (honored/ flattered) that this machine will be on display in the Can-Am tent at Mud Nationals next week!

I was there when the 18-wheeler pulled into my dealer. I checked the VIN and watched them unload it. It's awesome to see her turn into this. So many people have had their hands in this build:

- Campers RV Center Powersports
- S3 Powersports (8" lift, front winch bumper, custom nerf bars, added harness bar)
- Custom Seats Louisiana
- ///Airdam Clutches (Sport Low switch, CV Tech primary & STM secondary fine tuned at Adam's shop)
- N-style Design (custom designed wrap)
- RJWC Exhaust & their only US dealer, Performance Powersports (Houma, LA)
- Crash Addict (front gusset)

And many great folks with advice and a lending hand along the way. But most of all, the driving force behind this build has been my number one sponsor, my head mechanic and my awesome husband, Josh (Driller 77). Thank you baby for this over the top gift. Now let's go get muddy!

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Now thats a REALLY nice build. I can see why Driller said he doesn't mind being seen in pink:haha:

P.S. Love the gator skin.

Reactions: Driller77

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
I've personally never been a fan of pink, but I'd drive that anywhere! The exhaust looks great baby. Can't wait to hear it!

Here is a pic of our old max. I think the new one turned out better

image.jpg

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
badass !

·
Registered
548 Posts
I'd have a hard time taking my Mav out for a thrashin' if it looked that good! Nice work!

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Great build! !

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
88 Posts
Great job on the build ! Looks bad ass! Now go to the Nats and strut your stuff...lol:big smile:

·
Registered
400 Posts
Looks awesome!!!!! Great turn out...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts