1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
In Ca I use Geico for $28/mo

·
Registered
99 Posts
There are so many different rating factors that go into insurance (age, credit, state, driving records...etc.) that it's really hard to say. It's usually cheaper to add it to your homeowners policy but you may not be getting the BEST coverage by doing it that way.... <The girl friend/ins agent just commandeered my lap top...LOL

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Every state is different in Mi, allstate 261.00 a yr
shoot mine is 469 a yr thru allstate. but like before said theres alot of factors that go into in credit is the big one. I have decent credit been trying for yrs to get it back to where it was before the wife screwed it up. thats why i think i pay more. who knows

·
Registered
99 Posts
I have excellent credit..excellent driving record...my maverick is on its own police is 261.00 yr this is about the going rate... if your rate is alot lower than this u better recheck your policy just FYI

·
Registered
126 Posts
$201/yr, $250 deductible, full coverage with Progressive

·
Registered
164 Posts
There are so many variations of insurance that you can't compare them just by the $ amount. you need to look at the whole policy.
We have Grange at 160 a year with $250K Each person and 500K each accident with $500 deductible. But also have a Harley, a Yam grizzly. a 150 Honda dirt bike and the Mav on the same policy for a total of 760 a year.

·
Registered
251 Posts
There are so many variations of insurance that you can't compare them just by the $ amount. you need to look at the whole policy.
We have Grange at 160 a year with $250K Each person and 500K each accident with $500 deductible. But also have a Harley, a Yam grizzly. a 150 Honda dirt bike and the Mav on the same policy for a total of 760 a year.
I have grange for my house and cars...the maverick through them was around $550 a yr. I got the same coverage and deductible except for $50,000 property damage instead of $75,000 property damage with grange....cost me about half with rider then what it did with grange. I got no complaints on the price of my homeowners and car ins...it's actually pretty cheap.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts