Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
security at windrock/coal creek recently spotted a maverick on the property and posted a pic on fb, anyone info on the owner? like to know his next trip there

·
Registered
35 Posts
If you are talking about this past Friday and Saturday that would be me. Although I was told there was 2 mavericks there. I did stop and chat with windrock security for about 15min about the maverick
The other maverick was someone from cam-an corp or a dealer from ohio I think that came down to test the mav at windrock.
I may be back as early as next weekend (waiting to hear from my other ridding buddies), but more likely 2-3 weeks out.
Let me know if you need to know more.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you are talking about this past Friday and Saturday that would be me. Although I was told there was 2 mavericks there. I did stop and chat with windrock security for about 15min about the maverick
The other maverick was someone from cam-an corp or a dealer from ohio I think that came down to test the mav at windrock.
I may be back as early as next weekend (waiting to hear from my other ridding buddies), but more likely 2-3 weeks out.
Let me know if you need to know more.
did I talk to you sat at 9a, I was on an outty xc

1 - 5 of 5 Posts