Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are any of you guys who own Mavericks going to be out in Glamis over the Holidays? If so, where? We will be in Wash 15 starting on Friday the 28th. There will be some commanders and at least my Maverick there. Mavericks should be aware of the XPs looking to posterize some of you. Its better too ride in the safety of others unless you don't mind get mauled by the XP wolve packs...lol I'm trying to get one of the video guys to accompany us on this trip so he can record a big group of UTVs doing some Dune shi? the more Mavericks the better.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Bringing my brand new one out. Was hoping to be there wednesday, but looks like thursday now. More than likely somewhere between wash 6-10. I will be camping with open minded rzr owners.:big smile:

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hopefully I will be there by Friday at Wash 2...Does everyone want to meet up at Olds at Noon on Sunday. Everyone should be there by then right?

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Glamis anyone? If so, where are you going to be camped? All commander n mav want to meet up? Drags olds....we will be off of Gecko

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
We were planning on Ocotillio, but it seems like everyone is boneing out. I'm going to try and talk the wife into Glamis. I'm dying to get the Mav out in the dunes. We usually camp in the washes, 2 to 5. Where you gunna be on Gecko? Maybe we'll camp over there this trip.

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts
i will be in wash 2 friday afternoon to monday.

we need to plan on meeting for a ride. how about noon at the left side of Olds hill on Sunday?

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
LMAO...That didn't take nearly as much convincing as I thought. Looks like we'll be in Glamis Friday night.

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LMAO...That didn't take nearly as much convincing as I thought. Looks like we'll be in Glamis Friday night.
Off of gecko loop...let me know we will save u some room

·
Registered
9,348 Posts
USAguy. If gecko does not workout we will be in wash 15.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Off of gecko loop...let me know we will save u some room
Talking it over with the wife, we'er going to take our 3 year old grandson with us. We'll probably camp near the back of wash 3. There are some nice little dunes for him to ride on his Preditor 50 back there. We still need to get together for a ride though.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
i will be in wash 2 friday afternoon to monday.

we need to plan on meeting for a ride. how about noon at the left side of Olds hill on Sunday?
I'm down with that, but I'll probably look you up befor then, if your going to be in wash 2.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
See yu guys there.don't know where I'm stayin. Time to dune. I will lead if your unable.
You can lead as you are faster than sandshark, then again if you put your Maverick in low and drove in reverse you would be faster than SandShark...lol

SandShark I will see you guys in camp Friday cause I need to drop a black box off but I will be camping on Gecko Loop with Andrew and crew so we can run fast and hard all weekend...lol

·
Registered
711 Posts
i am leaving out wed morning headed to glamis i should be there thursday night. i plan on staying friday, sat, and pulling out at lunch sunday.

charles you gotta spot for me to ride or do i need to bring my quad?

1 - 20 of 54 Posts