Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bradford marine and boat , in texarkana ! has 6 units coming . 2 will be available the 25th this month ! i called from missouri tryin to find 1 and ive decided to just wait for my local dealer to get them, so i can kinda judge the durability of them ! but how ever i thought id share with some of you guys to let you know something so call em up !!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Well that is too KOOL news.................So some dealers will have them before Febuary which means I might see one before the end of the year.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Hopefully I see mine around December, I'll be purchasing mine more than likely out of Lexington ky so I'm not holding my breathe

·
Registered
417 Posts
Stopped by dealer here in Canada and they said just got confirmation for end of febuary best case scenario!! F**k BRP make a great product but thx for treating canadians like sht! Charge us more and deal with us last.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Thats the piss off. They are a cdn company and the dollar has been at par or above for a long time. Canada is just viewed as a profit center these companies lie through their teeth stating it cost more to do business here but their full of it..

In 2008 my wife wanted an Acura mdx the difference was 21k. I got a unit through a broker in Denver as no dealership in the states would talk to Canadians as honda usa threatened them with stuff. We flew down and drove back i gave up warranty for this savings. The crazy thing this vehicle was built in canada sent down to chicago and then back to denver???? Its just pure greed on hondas part. Im part of the problem though i admit, i should not by Brp due to this crap but one alone cant make change. If i could get everbody to stop purchase until prices were same as states it would probably take less than one week.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Another irritant they are taking production of the sea-doo down to mexico for the second time, all can-am assembly is down there except the spyder, have to praise arctic cat for keeping all its manufacturing near thief river.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Hopefully I see mine around December, I'll be purchasing mine more than likely out of Lexington ky so I'm not holding my breathe
I have been told fron several sources, that the lexington dealer SUCKS - jacked up prices , and super strict on warranty issues . always looking for a reason to NOT WARRANTY your problem . FYI

·
Registered
998 Posts
I have been told fron several sources, that the lexington dealer SUCKS - jacked up prices , and super strict on warranty issues . always looking for a reason to NOT WARRANTY your problem . FYI
So far my experience with them has been good. Hopefully it stays that way.

·
Registered
27 Posts
So far my experience with them has been good. Hopefully it stays that way.
I hope your right. I preordered my unit from Lexington motor sports because they were the closest dealer from my home. Ive called them several times expecting them to have a date on when they would start receiving the units and the best answer i could get was, " We are unsure, but we will be sure to call you when we find out." I was under the impression when i put down a deposit that I would know when i would be receiving it fairly soon.

·
Registered
998 Posts
I hope your right. I preordered my unit from Lexington motor sports because they were the closest dealer from my home. Ive called them several times expecting them to have a date on when they would start receiving the units and the best answer i could get was, " We are unsure, but we will be sure to call you when we find out." I was under the impression when i put down a deposit that I would know when i would be receiving it fairly soon.
Pm'd

·
Registered
400 Posts
i was at the lexington dealership a couple weeks ago and they said delivery was moved back to april to july '13, they had 6 deposits

·
Registered
998 Posts
i was at the lexington dealership a couple weeks ago and they said delivery was moved back to april to july '13, they had 6 deposits
I just talked to one of the managers and he told me mine should be in sometime February, but I'm 2nd on the list so maybe that helps.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts