Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Vendor
6,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a heads up, I'll be working on front sway bars for the next month or so. I'm always trying to bring new parts to the market and improve the handling of the Maverick and this could be a huge help in the racing scene. We have the width and mounting figured out but I need to get the rate of the bar dialed in for racers and trail riders. I should be able to bring this into the market for less than the going rate of the XP900 sway bars which is the 550 range.
If you're interested let me know and you may work out well for a tester.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
nice work Alex!

·
Vendor
6,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm a trail rider and won't mind getting one.If it improved my mav on trails
It will improve on the trails and the trail setup may just been a thinner bar thats a lighter rate. It really depends on what these bars are capable of, being so short I'm having to re learn sway bar rates all over again. On the Jeep its a lot easier.

·
Vendor
6,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Once we get the rates dialed in here on our machines. Then we'll send a couple out for testing to get some feedback.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Would the rate of the rear bar be relative to the front, car bars are generally heavier on the front to back ,probably stating the obvious, just a thought,I'm no expert.

Also could you integrate a disconnect pin into them for us guys that use them dual purpose. A disconnect pin for the rear would be great too, for when we're crawling.??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Vendor
6,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Offroad wise the rear bar is always heavier, it controls sway under throttle much better. My suspension darn near has no sway so I may have to put stock springs back on mine to test. A quick connect pin is no problem

·
Registered
231 Posts
Cool ,makes sense, disconnects would be sweet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Vendor
6,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It will work on the XXC as well. I just need about 10 minutes with an upper arm for some measurements and I can change some brackets around.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Just a heads up, I'll be working on front sway bars for the next month or so. I'm always trying to bring new parts to the market and improve the handling of the Maverick and this could be a huge help in the racing scene. We have the width and mounting figured out but I need to get the rate of the bar dialed in for racers and trail riders. I should be able to bring this into the market for less than the going rate of the XP900 sway bars which is the 550 range.
If you're interested let me know and you may work out well for a tester.
I can test a few products for you as well, I've tested a bunch of products in the past, I think you may have even run some of the stuff on your Teryx? I'm going to be testing in the next month or two a new maverick clutch. Right now it's testing on a Can Am Renegade. I ride mainly very rocky rough Pa. terrain and will run a few GNCC's this year. I will also be buying a few nick knacks from you here soon. Now that I think of it you may wanna Sponsor me?-lol

Coop

·
Vendor
6,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I can test a few products for you as well, I've tested a bunch of products in the past, I think you may have even run some of the stuff on your Teryx? I'm going to be testing in the next month or two a new maverick clutch. Right now it's testing on a Can Am Renegade. I ride mainly very rocky rough Pa. terrain and will run a few GNCC's this year. I will also be buying a few nick knacks from you here soon. Now that I think of it you may wanna Sponsor me?-lol

Coop
I'm curious to know what clutch you're testing because I'm suppose to be testing one as well.

·
Registered
206 Posts

Coop
So vfj getting close to having a clutch ready for the mav? I remember reading awhile back somewhere he was gonna start setting clutches up for can ams, I think team clutches. I been waiting on this as I ran his clutch in my Teryx and it woke that machine up. He was the man on kawie clutches.

·
Registered
640 Posts
oh my poor bank account....

1 - 20 of 43 Posts