Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have put on my Pitbull tires and man does this thing throw the mud! Even with the doors on we got covered. Just a little rain and it made the top layer of dirt into mud and it was flying all over. I was wondering if anyone has seen or heard of any fender extenders made yet for the Maverick. Has anyone made there own and if so what did you use?

·
Registered
791 Posts
Yes agreed, Whoever comes to market first with some decent looking fender flares / extensions is going to be very busy filling orders.

·
Registered
468 Posts
I agree. Waiting on them to come to market and they will be BOUGHT !

·
Registered
132 Posts
Come on vendors! I will buy a set today!!

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Doors and windshield time lol

Sent from my maverick using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
468 Posts
Id like to reiterate. ... no ugly ass fenders. If u vendors decide to take the time to build some, make them flow with the machines natural lines please . Thanks and hurry the eff up ! Lol

·
Registered
791 Posts
^^^Agreed, ugly ass I can do just fine myself. I am bolting up some car mud flaps for now they should fit the ugly ass bill. When someone comes out with some nice quality moulded plastic ones I will be first in line.

·
Registered
132 Posts
If anyone lives in the great state of Arizona, contact Dave at Mud Busters (480) 782-1112. I just got done talking to him and he would love to build us some for the Maverick. He makes them for the RZR and they look pretty good. He is willing to give a free set to who ever loans him their Maverick for a few days. If I lived closer I would be all over this.

·
Registered
132 Posts
HELL yea! Way to go Mega!. All on you Dave, no pressure :)

I will let others chime in, but I am looking for fenders to cover the entire wheel well. Most of us mudders run 32's - 34's x 10 inch wides

Dave sign me up for the first orders assuming they look awesome and I am sure they will.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I received a call from Megadesertdiesel with a Maverick 1000 that lives only 2 miles from me and he's going to bring it over to me on Sunday. I hope to have the first sets ready by the end of the week. I'll post some pic's on here as soon as there done.
Thanks for the input on the tires and wheel wells.

Also, thanks James_commander_ltd for the call today that got it all started!

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
And I thought my spending was just about over.....

1 - 20 of 82 Posts