1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
8,468 Posts
thanks, i just looked at every page. No service manual listed. But they sure have some weird names for things. The Y pipe at the exhaust is called a TUYAU.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea looks pretty easy for an exhaust company to make a delete pipe that bolts in in place of the cat box.

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
Yea looks pretty easy for an exhaust company to make a delete pipe that bolts in in place of the cat box.
Yeah its called a TURBO. LOL:big smile:

Reactions: CrazyCooter

·
Registered
461 Posts
Doesn't tell you where to order though... I guess I'll try calling. I wouldn't mind snagging up one of those maverick hats so I can be a poser until mine gets here.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That just provides the part numbers. Call the dealer to order what you want.

·
Premium Member
8,468 Posts
Doesn't tell you where to order though... I guess I'll try calling. I wouldn't mind snagging up one of those maverick hats so I can be a poser until mine gets here.
They gave them out free after a test drive. I also got another one at camp RZR by a can am rep. I guess how liked the maverick surrounded by polaris rides. Haha.

·
Registered
461 Posts
You would think they would give you a hat when you buy one... I like to think of it as buying a $20,000 hat and getting a free utv! I hate asking for free stuff like that from the dealer, but you would think they would want to take care of you. I think I'm just gonna grab a hat when I go to pick it up, and see if they say anything...

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
At least it's nice to have something to look at for learning how this thing is put together. Ane we don't have to depend on a parts counter person to get us the correct part.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
anyone notice the secondary spring is not torsional like on the 13 Commanders that gets rid of the Clunk....I guess the 14 Year model will get that upgrade....What a Joke
Think you can just swap it over? I dont want a damn clunk.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
is that the clunk when u shift from P R H or any gear then hit gas ,? lol - i do it lightly,

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Yes, that's the one- It amazes me they didn't put this simple upgrade in-
ya no crap, is it something we can snap in or is it need a whole new part ?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts