Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats not even a Maverick! how do you expect people to preorder for something that cant even see on the correct machine?
I don't EXPECT people to do anything..... I have offered to let people who want the first sets of doors available Pre-Order if they choose to do so.

The pictures are an example of what the Maverick Doors will look like. Personally I can look at them and picture what they will look like on a Maverick :)

Chris
Devious PowerSports

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just had dinner with a rep from Blingstar and sounds like the Maverick Doors are on track to ship 3/15

New pictures mounted on a Maverick will be available
SOON!!!!

Chris
Devious PowerSports

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
im interested for 525 , but would like to see pic on maverick first.

or are they idenical to the commanders in the pic ?

·
Hickory, NC
2,958 Posts
im interested for 525 , but would like to see pic on maverick first.

or are they idenical to the commanders in the pic ?
I too am interested, good price, free shipping, torn between turnkey and that. Like the suicide look

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
They look like a PA door to me? Also I hope they took into account that plastic change on the Maverick....Im sure they did..
Plastic change ? These are not commander doors they made them for the maverick

Sent from my maverick using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Im sorry going from pics they are on commander- also first time ive seen these style from blingstar
ya they installed the maverick doors on the commander , atleast thats what he told me , and thats why it dont line up perfect on the front opening side of the door, cuz there made for a maverick , test fitting on a commander , i dont know why , lol

1 - 20 of 27 Posts