Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this on YouTube yesterday, wondering if this belongs to anybody here? Also, I noticed that there's a chick in this vid wearing Carhartts, LOL. I didn't know that women wear them too! The only time I've seen Carhartts was at King of the hammers. They just don't exist in Southern California, LOL. And to see every single person in this vid wearing them cracked me up!

·
Registered
548 Posts
I think the state of NH is officially sponsored by Carhartt... Hell, I didn't even know other companies made clothes! It always sucks to see someone demolish a 15k toy. I guess that's why they make insurance. We all work hard for our addiction, and it's always a bummer to see someone have their day ruined like that. I bet it was a hell of a wild ride!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Wow, that was a hell of a rollover

·
Registered
236 Posts
SoCal Carhartt fan here...have family in Alaska and Tahoe and I guess it rubbed off. Great outdoor gear, but I don't rock the overalls...and just say NO to guys+shorts+Uggs!:serious:

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Stock roll cage works great

Hold my beer and watch this

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts
looked like a wild ride. i bet he could have saved it by standing on the gas when he first flopped on his side.

i have Carhart bibs and will be using them this weekend. I dont have Uggs, they are on my Santa list. I sure hope that fat muther effer bring this A-HOLE a pair of Uggs.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Yea, that was a pretty nasty tumble....it the cage was all stock, That was pretty impressive....Looks like nobody was hurt...

·
Registered
671 Posts
"I sure hope that fat muther effer bring this A-HOLE a pair of Uggs. "

Man I sure didn't picture you as being one of THEM :haha:

and yes that was a gnarly crash.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Carhartt is standard issue here in Michigan. If you don't have at least one article of clothing with a carhartt tag here your not from here. Lol

·
Registered
127 Posts
WOW!!! Stock cage did an amazing job but that poor bastard was probably eating ibuprofen like candy after that.

·
Registered
459 Posts
wow, hes gonna be sore.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts